Sawon khan

Saturday, 9 April 2016

At present survivel life

Hello, I am sawon khan .Today you will know about my running present, my everyday routine and eventually how I am getting myself prepared for the struggle of  my life. I am a self-driven, motivated male. I have always been an academically bright student. I have capability to work under extremely stressful conditions.
Throughout my academic tenure, I have always attained good grades and this is the final phase. I’m getting myself fully prepared for my upcoming year final exam. Yes, I am proud to say that I am a student of Independent University of bangladesh. My exam is knocking at the door. This is my main target to make a good result and go forward.

My interests include, surfing the “world wide web” in order to keep updating my knowledge. I guess, my basic instinct, is to keep learning and exploring, all the times. Reading has been my hobby since childhood, and it is an activity, in which I spend most of my weekend time, till date. I can read anything; ranging from newspapers, magazines, to science journals. At this stage I am very much interested in freelancing. Although I am busy with my exam but I also get a chance to learn more about my desired SEO knowledge at BITM. I don’t want to miss the opportunity. After completing this I think I can do whatever I want. This is the perfect platform for me to do well in the future.
BITM Office

As a person, I think, I am sensitive, yet self-contained. Yes, At times, I find it hard to hide my emotions, though, in general I have a good control over the way, and I carry myself.
Another aspect of my personality is that, I am a very creative person. I think, creativity is the key to any problem / situation. One has to think creatively in order to break down a problem into the smaller and more manageable components.
Yes, I am an Excellent Research Writer. I am well versed with the various formats, in which research papers are written. Further, writing a research paper does, not only include a thorough understanding of the technical aspects of writing, but it also involves an analytic approach to understand the situation/problem thoroughly.

I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace, I like metropolis’ noise; I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh. Thus I can easily expect the world like me, for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment